Peter Elliott did not regain his seat during the May 2019 Town Council elections. Previously he had been elected as a Town Councillor for the South Ward.
Before the election he was the Town Council’s General Purposes Coordinator.
Peter was also on the…
- Neighbourhood Development Plan Strategy Group
- Standing Order Review Group
- Burnham Allotment & Garden Holders’ Association
- Station House Management Committee
- Dengie Hundred Group of Parish Councils
- Local Liaison Committee for the Wallasea Wetlands
- Chamber of Commerce
- Bradwell Local Commmunity Liaison Council
- Dunkirk Little Ships Working Group.
Peter stood at the previous election as a Conservative candidate.
He was also a Maldon District Councillor and former Chairman of Maldon District Council.
He was elected Town Mayor for 2005 and 2006.