Peter Elliott is the Town Council’s General Purposes Coordinator.
Peter is also on the…
- Neighbourhood Development Plan Strategy Group
- Standing Order Review Group
- Burnham Allotment & Garden Holders’ Association
- Station House Management Committee
- Dengie Hundred Group of Parish Councils
- Local Liaison Committee for the Wallasea Wetlands
- Chamber of Commerce
- Bradwell Local Commmunity Liaison Council
- Dunkirk Little Ships Working Group.
Peter stood at the last election as a Conservative candidate.
He is also a Maldon District Councillor and former Chairman of Maldon District Council.
He was elected Town Mayor for 2005 and 2006.
Register of Interests
Each councillor has to complete a Register of Interests form upon election. This provides information about any financial interest which a councillor has, or any benefit which he or she receives, which others might reasonably consider to influence his or her actions or words as a member of the Town Council. It should also include relevant interests of their husband, wife, or civil partner. For more, see the link below.