Town Clerk – Sarah Grimes
The Town Clerk, also known as the Proper Officer, is a paid professional employed by the Town Council to manage its activities and provide administrative assistance and professional advice.
The Town Clerk sits on the following Town Council committees and panels:
- Emergency Planning Information Committee
- Events Committee
- Neighbourhood Development Plan Strategy Group
- Standing Order Review Group
- Station House Management Committee
Town Clerk Contacts
Tel: (01621) 783 426
Or visit the Council Offices on working days. Click here for details.
Assistant Town Clerk
The Assistant Town Clerk also acts as Planning Clerk and Responsible Financial Officer (RFO).
The position is currently vacant, and interviews are being conducted.
Contacts will be as above.
Staff include the following people in part-time roles:
- Julie Vaughan – office support
- Barry Vaughan – Maintenance